SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1992 13:56:56 EST
M. Nawal Lutfiyya writes:

>            Could it simply be that there aren't too many viewers of the
> program on the nets? I have been actively involved in an ongoing research
  [Quantum Leap]

  I would disagree.  There's quite a few INTENSE QL viewers on
rec.arts.tv (and isn't there a QL group itself?) which is part of
usenet news, not a mailing-list exactly, more of a bulletin board.  They
are as fanatical as trekkers or any others.  Common knowledge is the
name of all the major production staff, the episode titles and all that
kind of obscure stuff.  Subjects would sure be available there....

  If you don't have access, mail me and I will post your email address
or whatever you need. Mail me, don't reply to the list.

Steve

--
|  Steve Portigal  University of Guelph  Guelph, Ontario      |