SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
J Roberson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 1994 14:21:40 -0500
I don't think Tarantino is just out to yank our chains. After thinking
about it a bit, I don't remember the characters discussing race and sex
too much. . .it just *is*. ..maybe that's his point, or rather, maybe
his point is that if you just let it be and get on with your life, however
you decide to, things will be better - not an argument for sitting
back and not changing things, but an argument for doing what you will
do without tripping out over what culture you're in, how to deal with a
partner of another race, etc. . .

J Roberson