SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

From:
michele hilmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 19:56:14 CST

 __________________________________
>Subject: Re: info on Jerry Springer Show
>Author:  [log in to unmask] (Victor G Catano) at SMTP-LINK
>Date:    3/7/95 10:57 PM
>

>In article <[log in to unmask]>,
>Ron Large  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

There was an article in "Electronic Media"'s February 13 issue; probably
covered in "Broadcasting" too.  For your information, a group of University
of Wisconsin students pulled off a similar hoax last November on Springer
with the topic "women who love men who are addicted to pornography" or some
such.  I can give you info on that if you would like.
Michele Hilmes
University of Wisconsin-Madison