SCREEN-L Archives

December 2021, Week 5

From:
Möller, Lena-Maria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2021 13:40:01 +0000
Dear list members,

I am writing to bring to your attention the Call for Papers for our upcoming workshop "Images of Female Legal Professionals in Popular Culture". The workshop aims at a transnational comparison of portrayals of women in the legal profession, particularly in popular culture from countries and regions not commonly recognized as creators of globally consumed media productions. The workshop will take place at the University of Münster from August 11-12, 2022.

I would be most grateful of you could circulate the attached Call for Papers among your networks and interested participants.

Many thanks

Lena-Maria Möller

Dr. Lena-Maria Möller
Max Planck Research Group on Family and Succession Law in Islamic Countries
Max Planck Institute for Comp. and Intern. Private Law
Mittelweg 187
D-20148 Hamburg

Tel. +49(0) 40 41 900 254
Fax +49(0) 40 41 900 288