SCREEN-L Archives

February 1999, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:14:10 -0500
Some students in my high school film class (including former Today Show
anchor Lew Wood's daughter, Bri) showed some clips from this film for a
project.  I don't remember what the point was, but they showed the scene
where she slams a pencil into the back of the police chief's hand, then
perfunctorily apologized for the violence.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Colorless green ideas sleep furiously."--Noam Chomsky