SCREEN-L Archives

June 2007, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:24:52 EDT
Dear friends in the New York City area,

Just a quick notice that we're having a Charles Burnett event in New York. On
Monday, June 18th, to celebrate KILLER OF SHEEP's 12th and final week in New
York, Milestone and the IFC Center will feature Charles Burnett in person to
present the evening screenings and answer questions afterwards. In addition, a
rare restored short by the legendary African-American director will be
screened, posters given away to the first 100 attendees of each show, and other
surprises will be in store!

For those in the area, I hope you can make it! You can buy tickets in advance
by going to: http://www.movietickets.com/house_detail.asp?house_id=9598&
rdate=6%2F18%2F2007

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video / Milliarium Zero
www.killerofsheep.com

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.