SCREEN-L Archives

July 2007, Week 2

From:
Ethan de Seife <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:49:34 -0400
Dear Ali,

As I'm sure you know, the Elia Kazan Collection is housed at the Wesleyan
Cinema Archives (http://www.wesleyan.edu/cinema/intro.htm; here's the Kazan
page: http://www.wesleyan.edu/cinema/collections/kazan.htm), so, if you
haven't already, you'll want to contact that fine institution.

As it happens, about a year ago, I taught a short continuing studies class
at Wesleyan which was based around the Kazan Kollection. While I don't
remember coming across any documents which address your specific questions,
that certainly doesn't mean they aren't there.

I'd be happy to share my research with you -- however, I'm in the middle of
a move and my Kazan documents are all packed away, so it may have to wait a
while. In any case, just drop me an email and I'll help if I can.

Best,
Ethan de Seife

http://www.ScreenSite.org