SCREEN-L Archives

May 1996, Week 3

From:
Laughing H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 1996 13:45:24 -0400
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Lincoln - Fetching
Pictures <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>i would recommend the following:

>Spanking The Monkey - written and directed by David O. Russell
>

>ciaoder,
>
>L.

Spanking the Monkey may be an interesting film to discuss but not proper
to speak about with all groups of people. If my parents saw it they would
probably be terrified. I watched it with a friend of mine an he was
disgusted. While I thought it was an interesting movie it is one that one
should take consideration before showing.

Matthew Burdorff
Charlotte, North Carolina