SCREEN-L Archives

July 1999, Week 4

Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:26:54 -0500
This is true.  Lemmings don't migrate off cliffs, but Disney is very
insistent that it's true (cf. an episode of _DuckTales from the
mid-eighties).  In reality, thjis is when they crowd so much that some
accidentally fall off the cliffs.  They don't mass migrate off cliffs
intentionally, nor is this instinctual programming, as Disney would like
you to believe.

Scott