SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 2

Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 1995 08:43:52 CDT
At what point does it begin to matter what you work on?  I've never worked
on a bloody (violent) commercial or independent feature.  But I have
worked on commercials for really awful TV shows.  Should ethics come in
when we're talking about everything we participate in?  That would make it
awfully hard to get work in this business.  Perhaps actors need to care
more because their faces are seen.  But we all contribute to the end
product.