SCREEN-L Archives

October 1995, Week 5

Sender:
From:
David Tetzlaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 1995 08:48:50 -0800
A while back, I wrote to SCREEN-L:

> I'd like to compile a list of feature films in which advertising plays an
> important role, either in terms of representations of advertising work, or
> advertisements being featured within the narrative.

The following list contains the suggestions I received. Thanks to everyone
who sent posts. Did we miss any notable titles?

The Agency
THE APARTMENT
Beer
bill and ted's bogus journey
Bliss
BRAND X
CHRISTMAS IN JULY
C.O.D.
Coca Cola Kid
COVER GIRL
Crazy People
dangerous minds
The Girl Can't Help It
Her Husband's Affairs
HONEST, DECENT AND TRUE
How to Get Ahead in Advertising
HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING
The Hucksters
I Married a Woman
Image of Passion
KENTUCKY FRIED MOVIE