SCREEN-L Archives

April 1997, Week 4

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:00:07 -0500
Deborah Smith wrote:

>A tunnel similar to your mythic one in GA is the one that is supposed to be
>under the White House in
>DC,  as depicted in _Dave_ -- and probably in some other movies that I can't
>remember right now .

Yep, it's a key element of the current release, MURDER AT 1600 (Wesley
Snipes, Diane Lane), where the president uses it to sneak out of the White
House (not shown on screen) and Snipes/Lane use it to sneak in.

----
Jeremy Butler
ScreenSite http://www.sa.ua.edu/ScreenSite
Telecommunication & Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa

University of Alabama.