SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

From:
Chris Miskimins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 1994 08:16:54 -0700
Mike booms have shown up in several movies or TV shows I've seen
recently.  A recent "Roseanne" episode had one hanging over the table
and "So I Married An Axe Murderer" had several scenes with booms
floating over the actors heads (They have since been removed for the
video release).  Has anyone else spotted some?

The eagle never lost so much time,
as when he submitted to learn of the crow.

William Blake, "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"