SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 3

From:
CHARLOTTE NORDIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 1995 16:08:15 CST
I'm looking for a Swedish movide called "Anglagard" in Swedish, but in
English I don't remember the title. I think it translates to "The House
of Angles. " It was produced and directed by an English director by the
name of Colin Nutley. If anybody knows please let me know, because I'd
like to show my American friends some genuine Swedish new cinema
(Bergman is great but they have already seen most of his movies).
I know this movie is available in the U.S. but I don't really know
whereAlthough I know it has been classified as a movie with weird sexual
contents etc (but no it's not one of those Swedish movies).

Anyway, anybody who can let me know I'd be greatful. Thanks!
[log in to unmask] (YOu guys have to excuse my English as it is
pretty bad.)