SCREEN-L Archives

August 1995, Week 3

Sender:
From:
Jesse Kalin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 14:35:56 -0400
Missy and others--The old Gunsmoke editing exercise <is> available (it took
a couple of years to finally track it down).  Below is the catalogue
listing for it from our library.  Presumably it can be gotten from Crest
National Videotape and Film Labs in Hollywood (be patient: it took nearly a
year from time of initial order before it showed up here).  Good luck.

Jesse Kalin
Vassar College

 TITLE        Film editing [videorecording] : interpretation and values /
                American Cinema Editors, Inc.
 IMPRINT      [Hollywood, CA : Crest National Videotape & Film Labs, 1994]
 DESCRIPT     1 videocassette (28 min.) : sd., b&w ; 1/2 in.
 NOTE         "VTWO# 99476."
              Fred W. Berger.
              Shows how three different film editors handled the same sequence
                from the television series Gunsmoke.
              VHS, NTSC.