SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

From:
Alison McKee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 17:07:00 PST
It seems to me that this issue can be resolved without flaming, regardless of
one's position on or interest in the Olympics and its representations.  When
last I looked, Screen-L was a "Film *AND TV* Studies Discussion Group."
Obviously no one is going to be interested in every thread on the list, but
by virtue of the list's title, television coverage of the Olympics is a viable
issue to discuss in this arena.  I delete a great many messages on subjects
I have no interest in.  Others are free to do the same.