SCREEN-L Archives

February 1999, Week 2

Sender:
From:
Laurence Jarvik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 14:03:09 -0800
Dear Screen-L members:

I've started a web site based on my book MASTERPIECE THEATRE AND THE
POLITICS OF QUALITY (Scarecrow Press, 1999). The address is:

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Musee/3740/Masterpiece.html

There are links to the official series website, to Alistair Cooke's
Letter from America page on the BBC, Russell Baker's NY Times columns,
British television at Home and Away.com, Upstairs, Downstairs,
Inspector Morse, I, Claudius, etc.

I'm interested in adding more links and would appreciate any feedback
in the guestbook or suggestions for other links.

Please visit and tell your friends.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Laurence A. Jarvik