SCREEN-L Archives

August 1993

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1993 09:30:52 -0700
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
Flashforward... I kept trying to think of a movie that used flashforward and I
recalled that in the movie A NIGHT IN THE LIFE OF JIMMY REARDON starring River
Phoenix the first and last scenes were identical... so was the entire movie a
flashback or was the first scene a flashforward?

I also recall on the show China Beach one episode where a character had an
abortion in the first scene and the rest of the show moved backward and the
last scene was where the character got pregnant... not a movie however...

Heather