SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

From:
Philip Oosterhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1993 15:40:45 -0400
Hello, all
I'm doing research on the making of "Apocalypse Now" and am looking for
interviews with FFC on this subject.  I am looking specifically for a
transcript of the press conference he gave at Cannes (can't find it in
English) and also something that goes into detail about the "nervous
breakdown" he had during the shoot.  If anyone has any info on this
subject, please post it to me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Also, if anyone knows how I could get my hands on a transcript of the complete
footage of
the interviews excerpted in the documentary "Hearts of Darkness" these
would be much appreciated as well.