SCREEN-L Archives

October 2002, Week 5

From:
Neal King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:26:33 -0600
Warner Music's Short Cinema Journal is the highest profile source of
avant-garde and short films available on DVD in this country.  They advertise
such better-known fare as La Jetee to help move the product, but also throw in
some stuff you've never heard of .  Sadly, they're going out of print fast.
Maybe they should include outtakes from Vin Diesel movies to stay on the
shelf.  Anyone know of what's up in region 2?
good luck

--
Associate Professor of Humanities and Women's Studies
Center for Interdisciplinary Studies

(540) 231-8174
fax (540) 231-7013
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/nmking/