SCREEN-L Archives

September 2001, Week 3

Sender:
From:
Ellene Phufas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 21:24:54 -0400
To acrren members:
I am shocled that on this sorrowfil occassion we have those who would
bash Mareica and what America stands for:  freedom of speech!  To blame
Hollywood for its excesses or America for its cultural arrogance is
aboslutely to misunderstand what this country is about.  Those who have
pereptrated this horror on us would not be so willing to permit any
freedoms whatsoever. Lets get real please!
Eleni Phufas