SCREEN-L Archives

April 1991

Sender:
From:
Jayson Raymond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 91 09:14:03 PST
I know that this is contrary to what was asked for, but
Ben Alpers <[log in to unmask]> statement:

>(and _please_ let's
>leave America's favorite antisemite and purveyor of pseudo-Jungian mythobabble,
>Joseph Cambell, out of this :-> ).

Is rather shocking to me... what exactly do you mean by Antisemite? I
mean that seems like an awfully funny thing to say about a man that
spent so much of his life studying so many different belief systems...

And do you have any opinions about C.G. Jung you'd like to impart to us
while you're at it?

Curiously,

--Jayson

---------