SCREEN-L Archives

April 1994

Sender:
From:
Patrick B Bjork <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 1994 20:01:13 -0500
While Leigh  Charles is retrenching,  I, on  behalf of the
utopian/dystopian discourse  community, would like to take this
opportunity to apologize to Henry for "clogging the discussion"
regarding the various meanings of utopia/dystopia and how they
interpretively apply to film. I, too, believed we were engaging in a very
substantive discussion, that is, until "Mr. Clarification" came along,
and definitively succeeded in unclogging our dialogue. I wonder what
Stanley  Fish would think about Henry's delimiting move. Anyone know his
e-mail address?

Patrick Bjork
Bismarck State College