SCREEN-L Archives

November 1997, Week 4

From:
Tony Urban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:45:40 -0500
I've always been told that, when you see the boom mike in the shot, it
is the projectionists fault.  They don't have the films centered
correctly or the boom mike would be out of the picture you see.  Most
projectionists start up the film, make sure it isn't too blurry, and
take off to another theatre to start another film.

TonyU