SCREEN-L Archives

October 2003, Week 4

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:20:06 -0400
From:
Tim Shary <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
I would check out...

Savage Roses (2002)
But I'm a Cheerleader (1999)
All Over Me (1996)
Bound (1996)
The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls in Love (1995)
Go Fish (1994)
Desert Hearts (1985)

And as for sisters specifically, see "The Mafu Cage" (1978).

The film you refer to in your query is "Sister My Sister" (1994), which is
actually set in France in the 1930s.

Best wishes with your project--

Dr. Timothy Shary
Assistant Professor of Screen Studies