SCREEN-L Archives

April 2002, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Aysen Mustafa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:56:43 +1000
Dear Members

I have been given a difficult research task and am now seeking assistance.
I am looking for a comment published in a film journal from 1998 where in an
interview Stan Brakhage praises Terrence Malick's Thin Red Line.

Does anyone know which journal this could be in?

Regards

Aysen Mustafa
Research Librarian
Australian Film Institute