SCREEN-L Archives

August 1994

Sender:
From:
"Chris C. Michels" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 1994 09:52:52 -0600
After seeing Dragon and The Crow I have become facsinated with the so
called Lee family curse.  I was curious if anyone has done any research on
it?  Also I was wondering if anyone has looked further into Brandon Lee's
death.  It seems like it was kept hush-hush.  If so I would love to hear
from you.
Thanks.

Chris C. Michels