SCREEN-L Archives

September 2006, Week 2

From:
Jessica Rosner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:07:11 -0400
Thanks for yours and other nice back ups.
I did notice a small potential typo . I did not mean LITERALLY straight from
the VHS, we did of course make a new master for the DVD ( though did not RE
master). Probably obvious but just in case.

Also the set is currently on sale on the web site at 25% BUT I also was
doing a special extra sale for librarians for all the Kino boxed sets
( except the Asian action stuff) so if you want to save 30% on Movies Begin
Edison, Griffith, Murnau boxed set etc. you can use the sale code 3136
through Oct 15