SCREEN-L Archives

November 1999, Week 5

Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:41:02 EST
I'm looking for a copy of the film Khandaan(1942) d. Shaukat Husain Rizvi
for Pancholi Pictures in Lahore.  I specifically need this version of the
film with Noor Jehan, Ghulam Mohammad, Manorama and Durga Mota, not one of
the later remakes.  Any assistance in finding this or any promotional
material associated with the film would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Langer

Email address: [log in to unmask]