SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994, Week 5

From:
Arthur Lizie Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 1994 16:43:22 -0500
> >Does anyone know where I can get a compilation soundtrack of ABC's Saturday
>  morning educational cartoon Schoolhouse Rock?

I don't have a catalog handy, but I believe the Schoolhouse Rock
episodes were collected on a couple of video cassettes a few years
ago (Multiplication, History, etc).  If so, you could tape the
audio.  There is also some type of traveling theater group that does live
performances of the episodes (personally, it sounds scary).

arthur