SCREEN-L Archives

February 2006, Week 3

From:
Timo Matoniemi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:46:19 +0200
The FIAF international index to film and television periodicals gave the following references:

JN: 	Vertigo
IS: 	0968-7904
SO: 	Vertigo Vol II nr 6 (Spring 2004); p 3-4
PY: 	2004
NR: 	6
AU: 	Harbord, Janet
TI: 	The poetry of space.
AB: 	On the concept of a global city related to "Amorres perros" and "Code inconnu".
AT: 	Article; Illustrations
FI: 	AMORES PERROS (MX, Alejandro González Iñárritu, 2000); CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)
FT: 	AMORES PERROS; LOVE'S A BITCH; CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES; CODE UNKNOWN: INCOMPLETE TALES OF SEVERAL JOURNEYS
FC: 	MX; FR
FD: 	González Iñárritu, Alejandro; Haneke, Michael
FY: 	2000; 2000
SU: 	CITIES IN FILMS
AN: 	F2005. 10602

JN: 	Skrien
IS: 	0166-1787
SO: 	Skrien Vol XXXIII nr 3 (Apr 2001); p 40
PY: 	2001
NR: 	3
AU: 	Driessen, Kees
TI: 	Michael Haneke: je wordt schuldig, zonder dat je dat wil.
AB: 	Austrian director Michael Haneke discusses his film "Code inconnu" on the occasion of its presentation at the Rotterdam film festival.
AT: 	Interview; Illustrations; Credits
BI: 	HANEKE, MICHAEL
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)
FT: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES; CODE UNKNOWN: INCOMPLETE TALES OF SEVERAL JOURNEYS
FC: 	FR
FD: 	Haneke, Michael
FY: 	2000
AN: 	F2003. 10456

JN: 	Sight & Sound
IS: 	0037-4806
SO: 	Sight & Sound Vol XI nr 6 (June 2001); p 8
PY: 	2001
NR: 	6
AU: 	James, Nick
TI: 	Code uncracked.
AB: 	In an interview with Michael Haneke about his film "Code inconnu", the director emphasises his objective of trying to show that life is full of ambiguities and that our perceptions are fragmentary.
AT: 	Article; Illustrations
BI: 	HANEKE, MICHAEL
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)
FT: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES; CODE UNKNOWN: INCOMPLETE TALES OF SEVERAL JOURNEYS
FC: 	FR
FD: 	Haneke, Michael
FY: 	2000
AN: 	F2001. 22144

JN: 	Sight & Sound
IS: 	0037-4806
SO: 	Sight & Sound Vol XI nr 5 (May 2001); p 46
PY: 	2001
NR: 	5
AU: 	Falcon, Richard
TI: 	Code unknown.
AT: 	Review; Synopsis; Credits
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)
FT: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES; CODE UNKNOWN: INCOMPLETE TALES OF SEVERAL JOURNEYS
FC: 	FR
FD: 	Haneke, Michael
FY: 	2000
AN: 	F2001. 21089

JN: 	Positif
IS: 	0048-4911
SO: 	Positif  nr 478 (Dec 2000); p 22-29
PY: 	2000
NR: 	478
AU: 	Goudet, Stéphane; Cieutat, Michel
TI: 	Michael Haneke.
AB: 	Review of "Code inconnu" and interview with director Michael Haneke who speaks in detail about the technical aspects of his film.
AT: 	Review; Interview; Illustrations; Credits
BI: 	HANEKE, MICHAEL
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)
FT: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES; CODE UNKNOWN: INCOMPLETE TALES OF SEVERAL JOURNEYS
FC: 	FR
FD: 	Haneke, Michael
FY: 	2000
AN: 	F2000. 32080

JN: 	Filmhäftet
IS: 	0345-3057
SO: 	Filmhäftet Vol XXIX nr 114 (2001); p 50-51
PY: 	2001
NR: 	114
AU: 	Andersson, Lars Gustaf
TI: 	Kod okänd.
AT: 	Review; Synopsis; Credits; Illustrations
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)

JN: 	Film-dienst
IS: 	0720-0781
SO: 	Film-dienst Vol LIV nr 2 (Jan 2001); p 20-21
PY: 	2001
NR: 	2
AU: 	Lederle, Josef
TI: 	Code: unbekannt.
AT: 	Review; Synopsis; Credits; Illustrations
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)

JN: 	Film-dienst
IS: 	0720-0781
SO: 	Film-dienst Vol LIV nr 2 (Jan 2001); p 13
PY: 	2001
NR: 	2
AU: 	Köhler, Margret
TI: 	Über das 'Fremdsein'.
AB: 	The Austrian director Michael Haneke talks about his latest film "Code: inconnu".
AT: 	Interview; Illustrations
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)

JN: 	Film West
IS: 	0791-3753
SO: 	Film West  nr 44 (Summer 2001); p 40-42
PY: 	2001
NR: 	44
AU: 	McKibbin, Tony
TI: 	Code inconnu.
AB: 	On the work of director Michael Haneke.
AT: 	Article; Illustrations
BI: 	HANEKE, MICHAEL
FI: 	FUNNY GAMES (AU, Michael Haneke, 1997); CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)

JN: 	Film Ireland
IS: 	0791-7546
SO: 	Film Ireland  nr 80 (Apr-May 2001); p 40
PY: 	2001
NR: 	80
AU: 	Barton, Ruth
TI: 	Code unknown.
AT: 	Review; Illustrations
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)

JN: 	Film Ireland
IS: 	0791-7546
SO: 	Film Ireland  nr 80 (Apr-May 2001); p 22-23
PY: 	2001
NR: 	80
AU: 	Farren, Paul
TI: 	Breaking the code.
AB: 	Interview with director Michael Haneke about his latest film "Code unknown". He talks about his filming method and his method of storytelling. He talks about the audience reaction to the film.
AT: 	Interview; Illustrations
BI: 	HANEKE, MICHAEL
FI: 	FUNNY GAMES (AU, Michael Haneke, 1997); CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)

JN: 	Film Comment
IS: 	0015-119X
SO: 	Film Comment Vol XXXVI nr 6 (Nov-Dec 2000); p 18-19
PY: 	2000
NR: 	6
AU: 	Horton, Robert
TI: 	Distributor wanted: Code inconnu.
AB: 	Argues that "Code inconnu" is a challenging film that should have more distribution in the US.
AT: 	Article; Illustrations
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)
AN: 	F2001. 30411

JN: 	EPD Film
IS: 	0176-2044
SO: 	EPD Film Vol XVIII nr 2 (Feb 2001); p 43
PY: 	2001
NR: 	2
AU: 	Rall, Veronika
TI: 	Code: Unbekannt.
AT: 	Review; Illustrations; Credits
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)

JN: 	Cineforum
IS: 	0009-7039
SO: 	Cineforum Vol XLI nr 405 (June 2001); p 12-15
PY: 	2001
NR: 	405
AU: 	Marangi, Michele
TI: 	Codici di accesso al caos.
AT: 	Review; Synopsis; Credits; Illustrations
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)
FT: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES; CODE UNKNOWN: INCOMPLETE TALES OF SEVERAL JOURNEYS

JN: 	Cineforum
IS: 	0009-7039
SO: 	Cineforum Vol XL nr 396 (July 2000); p 43
PY: 	2000
NR: 	396
AU: 	Signorelli, Angelo
TI: 	Code inconnu.
AT: 	Review; Illustrations
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)

JN: 	Cineaste
IS: 	0009-7004
SO: 	Cineaste Vol XXVII nr 2 (Spring 2002); p 35-36
PY: 	2002
NR: 	2
AU: 	Quart, Leonard
TI: 	Code unknown.
AT: 	Review; Credits; Illustrations
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)
AN: 	F2002. 32755

JN: 	CineAction
IS: 	0826-9866
SO: 	CineAction  nr 62 (Oct 2003); p 41-49
PY: 	2003
NR: 	62
AU: 	Wood, Robin
TI: 	In search of the Code inconnu.
AB: 	Close reading of "Code inconnu" treats main character Anne (Juliette Binoche) and ways the film embeds questions of political and social action in the sequences centered on her.
AT: 	Article; Illustrations
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000)

JN: 	Cahiers du Cinéma
IS: 	0008-011X
SO: 	Cahiers du Cinéma  nr 551 (Nov 2000); p 93-94
PY: 	2000
NR: 	551
AT: 	Short-Review
FI: 	CODE INCONNU: RÉCIT INCOMPLET DE DIVERS VOYAGES (FR, Michael Haneke, 2000); COMBAT D'AMOUR EN SONGE (CL/PO/FR, Raúl Ruiz, 2000)

Timo Matoniemi