SCREEN-L Archives

April 1994

From:
"A.Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 11:41:18 +0100
>Dear Andy:
>Isn't this the second time that you have made the same error???
>While it is simple to erase, till that's done it takes up cylinder
>space. I, for one am a bit tired of seeing this >>error<<.
>John Hiller
>Smithsonian Institution
>Museum of American History MRC: 645
>Washington, DC 20560

Yes, it is the second time but to be honest I cannot find out how it
happened the second time. Something is wrong somewhere at my end and I am
doing my best to look into it with my postmaster to make sure that it does
not happen again.

You are probably sick of hearing it now but I am honestly sorry.

|Andy Jones :-)           |
|School of Computing      |
|Staffordshire University |
|Stoke-on-Trent           |