SCREEN-L Archives

February 1996, Week 3

From:
Toni Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 05:12:57 -0700
Has anyone out there seen My Family- Mi Familia?  I would like to show the
film to my HS Spanish class, and I wanted to know some the themes and issues
explored in the film.  Any comments on sex, violence and the use of language
(both Spanish and English) in the film would be appreciated also.  Thanks.

Toni Robinson

"A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well
than a fool can see from the top of the mountain ."