SCREEN-L Archives

May 2002, Week 2

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 18:20:40 -0700
8bit
From:
Tara McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
The University of Southern California (USC), The Massachusetts Institute
of
Technology (MIT), and the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
are happy to announce:

The 2ND ANNUAL CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITS ON RACE AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES:
“RACE IN DIGITAL SPACE 2.0”

2002 Organizers:
Tara McPherson, USC (School of Cinema-TV)
Anna Everett, UCSB (Department of Film Studies)
Henry Jenkins, MIT (Comparative Media Studies)
Christiane Robbins, USC (School of Fine Arts)

CALL FOR PAPERS, PERFORMANCES, ART, + EXHIBITS:
PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY

The Race in Digital Space 2.0 (RDS 2.0) organizers are convening a