SCREEN-L Archives

October 1995, Week 3

From:
Dream Maker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 16:04:55 -0500
I don't know if this is the proper Mailing List to send this message to
or not, but since it's related to the motion picture industry I feel that
if anyone can help me you can.  I am doing research on Motion Picture
Theaters (or is it Theatres), and I need you help.  I am looking for all
the information that I can get on this subject - from how Motion Pictures
are selected to what the financial arrangements are for each Motion
Picture that a Theater (Theatres) agrees to show.

I know that I am asking a lot, but I have checked all other resources
that I can think of - like Gopher, WWW and FTP, but so far I haven't been
able to find out much - if anything.  I don't know if I am asking the
wrong search questions or what, but I can't seem to find out anything
yet, and I am sure that it is out there somewhere.  That is where you
come in.  I also understand that what I am asking for maybe too much for
you to email me about or send to the Mailing List, but if you could tell
me exactly how to get it step by step via Gopher, Telnet, WWW or FTP I
would greatly appreciate it.  I hope you can help me, and I want to thank
you in advance for any help that you can give me.

Dream Maker (Making Dreams come true for me and for you)