SCREEN-L Archives

October 1993

From:
Felicia Berke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1993 01:24:03 -0400
>The point has already been made once today, in terms that were more polite
>than one of this afternoon's messages merited:  suggestions about the shape

Wait a second, wait a second.
This remark leads me to believe that my former message is the one alluded to her
   e. Which is to say that I was not polite? I meant no harm or rudeness in writ
   ing. I'm on here to learn what I can and to share what information I may have
   . It
would be a waste of everyone's time if my intentions were otherwise.
I'm not making an apology for my former message. I still think it was appopriate
   . I understand the value of others' ppinions, but I also think the library is
    a wonderful resource that is tooooften overlooked. I just wanted to point ou
that I didn't mean to be rude. None of you know me personally, but if you did yo
   u would know that I am as far from rude as possible. So I am upset to see tha
I have been misunderstood. I said before that it was a waste of time to write an
   ything other than interesting and useful things.  This message is neither. Bu
for my own peace of mind, I wanted to clear this up. I don't want to be embarres
   ed to post on here, and I don't want to be written off when I do.
Ok. I'm done.

         -Felicia

p.s. apologies for typos. keyboard is insane.