SCREEN-L Archives

January 2006, Week 2

From:
Luis Figueroa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 07:46:20 -0500
You might want to take a look at this from Franklin & Marshall College

In the Fall Semester, 2002, students in TDF 364, Documentary
Workshop, created a video production of our Service-Learning program.
Students interviewed President Fry, Sean Flaherty, our Director of
Service Learning, Marva Godin, our community coordinator, several
service-learning faculty members, students, and community partners,
and service-learning placement sites, to give a visual perception of
students’ and agencies’ experiences in these real-world settings. We
invite you to take a look.

http://server1.fandm.edu/departments/servicelearning/movie.html

I hope it helps,

Luis Figueroa