SCREEN-L Archives

January 1996, Week 4

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 22:27:07 CST
This is originally from Chuck Kleinhans and was forwarded by Jeremy Butler.
Contact Chuck for further info:  [log in to unmask]

Author:  [log in to unmask] (Chuck Kleinhans)
Date:    1/22/96 9:12 PM

Here is a call for panel proposals for the next Visible Evidence Conference
which will be in Cardiff, Wales, UK in August.  In 97 it will probably be
at Northwestern U, hosted by me.