SCREEN-L Archives

August 2020, Week 5

From:
Daniel Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2020 10:14:12 -0500
Dear All,

I'm looking to organize a panel on digital responses to Covid-19 for SCMS 2021. My own work focuses on efforts to "hack" the virus including biohacking, DIY medicine, and infodemic management. If you're writing about -- or wish to write about -- a related topic, please email me at [log in to unmask] The over-arching frame for the panel would be "the becoming-biological of digital culture" (Parikka), and vice-versa.

Best,

Daniel Schwartz
Assistant Professor
Russian and German Cinemas
Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
McGill University

https://screensite.org/