SCREEN-L Archives

June 1999, Week 3

Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 14:50:45 -0500
I've never seen it, but it's a little epilogue that showed Stuart Ullman
visiting Wendy and Danny at the hospital.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Love is not a positive emotion that begins in us and ends in the positive
response of someone else.  Love is divine energy that comes from God and
has no end."  --Eric Butterworth