SCREEN-L Archives

March 2020, Week 2

Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2020 11:02:33 +0000
Sender:
From:
Johnny Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

In light of the developing situation regarding Coronavirus, I have decided to postpone this year's Horror, Cult and Exploitation Media workshop until further notice. As the event is tailored towards ECRs, postgraduate students and those in precarious employment, I'd hate for it to go ahead as planned, only then have to cancel it last minute, and risk our participants losing money on expensive flights and accommodation.

Thanks to those of you who submitted abstracts ahead of the deadline, and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this decision.

Best wishes,

Johnny

***
Dr Johnny Walker
Programme Leader, BA Mass Communications
Office: Squires 306c
Tel: +44 191 227 3920

[cid:image001.png@01D424C5.DF5390E0]

http://johnny-walker.org<http://johnny-walker.org/>
http://medianorthumbria.com<http://medianorthumbria.com/>

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender's explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.

http://www.ScreenSite.org