SCREEN-L Archives

November 2004, Week 4

From:
Avi Santo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:40:37 +0000
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that the fourth issue of Flow: A critical forum
on television and media culture came out on Friday, November 19th. This
issue
features columns by Faye Ginsburg, L.S. Kim, Allison McCracken, Eileen
Meehan
and John Sinclair along with a guest column by Sharon Strover.

Please feel free to visit the journal at http://www.flowtv.org to read these
columns and contribute responses to them.

We are also currently seeking TV-related syllabi to add to our resources and
would greatly welcome your contributions. Please send word attachments to

Best,

Avi Santo & Christopher Lucas
Coordinating Editors
Flow