SCREEN-L Archives

May 1997, Week 4

From:
Charlie Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 16:35:34 +0100
I hope this is of interest to readers of the Screen-L mailing list -

London UK:

If you want to play with genre in writing scripts and making movies, or
just interested in thinking about the way that genre can work for you,
rather than against you, I'm running another seminar with the London
Screenwriters Workshop.

Saturday May 31st, 11am-5pm, Holborn Centre for the Performing Arts, WC1.
No booking necessary. LSW also run a load of other good seminars and
workshops, which I recommend highly.

For details check out:

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/gh91/events.htm

or email [log in to unmask]