SCREEN-L Archives

July 1996, Week 4

From:
Andrea Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 22:59:21 -0400
After reading the various responses to the use red and blue in film query,
I was watching I LOVE TROUBLE and noticed that in the scene in the bar when
Nolte is trying to pick up a Chess chemical worker, the background light is
predominantly blue.  Then the camera pans across the dance floor and stops
on the assassin who's trying to kill him and the background has changed to
predmominatly red.

Andrea Campbell
Dpt. of Theatre and Film
Brigham Young University

I want to get back to my roots...graduate school.
--David Duchovny (Agent Fox Mulder)