SCREEN-L Archives

August 2002, Week 5

From:
Alison McKee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:51:58 -0700
In addition to other suggestions, you should check out
www.conferencealerts.com.  There you can search for
conferences according to discipline and geographical
regions.  You can also set search criteria and receive
free email updates on upcoming conferences that are of
interest to you.

Alison McKee
Department of Television-Radio-Film-Theatre
San Jose Sate University

=====

"We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us."

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite