SCREEN-L Archives

August 1994

From:
"Brian L. Tanner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 1994 21:20:36 EDT
Chris C. Michels writes--
"After seeing Dragon and The Crow I have become facsinated with the so
called Lee family curse.  I was curious if anyone has done any research on
it?"

Entertainment Weekly has had three well-written/researched articles on the
Lee "curse" (though I neglected to save those issues).  One was
written(published) a week before his death and detailed many problems
involved with making the movie.  There was a follow-up after his death.  One
year later, the same week as the release of "The Crow", they printed
Brandon's "last" interview that was also done just before his death.

Sorry, I don't have the exact issue numbers or dates, but if you know the
dates of the events (the death and the release date of the movie) that should
narrow your search down.  Contact your local library and the librarian there
will be glad to help you access these articles.

Hope this helps you out.
Brian L. Tanner