SCREEN-L Archives

August 2015, Week 3

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2015 14:17:07 +0000
From:
"Spence, Claire" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
We are proud to present our Media Focus collection, a series of carefully selected articles examining the impact of various elements of modern culture. The fifth part of our Media Focus collection is now available online and explores Press and Media Agencies.

How do the press frame 'others' in society and shape public opinion? How do PR agencies spin controversial stories? And what are the implications of digital media on traditional press agencies?

The entire collection is available with free access<http://bit.ly/mediafocuspress>.

Bookmark the page today!<http://explore.tandfonline.com/page/ah/media-focus/press-and-media-agencies-media-focus>

Claire Spence - Marketing Coordinator
Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group
4 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 4RN, UK.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 4572
Web: www.tandfonline.com

https://listserv.ua.edu/archives/screen-l.html