SCREEN-L Archives

February 2007, Week 2

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 22:18:24 -0500
I seem to remember a short scene in Altman's Three Women with someone (Shelley
Duvall?) being shocked to discover Sissy Spacek's aged parents making love.

The new film Venus, with Peter O'Toole seems to be relevant.  The same team
also made The Mother with the widowed leading character having sex with the
new James Bond.  She has less happy relations with someone in her own age
range later in the film.

Robert Goff

http://www.ScreenSite.org