SCREEN-L Archives

May 2020, Week 3

From:
Kristina Jespersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2020 17:19:39 +0000
Name: Kristina Jespersen

Email: [log in to unmask]

Category: Announcements and Queries

Subject Line: In Media Res – Canadian Comedies

This week on In Media Res: Canadian Comedies  (5/18-5/22)

Here is the lineup: http://mediacommons.org/imr/

Monday, May 18, 2020 – Jessica Sage Rauchberg (McMaster University) presents: Disidentifying with White Queerness in Gay Mean Girls

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 –  Shelly Galliah (Michigan Technological University) presents: Rick Mercer: A Ranting Patriot

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 – Andrea Ruehlicke (University of New Brunswick) presents: Made In Canada: Lovingly Mocking the Canadian Television Industry

Thursday, May 21, 2020 – Wes Wise (Fresno State University) presents: And Thats Whats We Appreciates About Letterkenny

Friday, May 22, 2020 – Jason Edward Black (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) presents: Queer World Making in Canadian Comedies

Theme week coordinated by Kristina Jespersen (Georgia State University)

To find links for each day's posts and stay up to date on our latest calls for curators, please be sure to "like" our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mediacommons.inmediares/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

You can also follow us on Twitter at @MC_IMR.

For more information, please contact In Media Res at [log in to unmask]

Best,

The In Media Res Team

http://www.ScreenSite.org