SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

From:
David Jonathan Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 15:31:35 -0500
Hi folks,

look, I know the following is not immediately relevant to cinema studies
*per se*, but I thought people might at least want to consider
responding...

best regards (and my apologies to those who may be puzzled or annoyed by
having their email boxes thus stuffed),

david levin